Select The Letter that Corresponds To The First Letter Of The County. Then Select The County From The List Below.
Board of Tax Assessors
- The valuation of all property in Whitfield County in a fair and equitable manner
- To deliver prompt and courteous service to the citizens of Whitfield County.
- The principles of teamwork, professionalism, excellence and integrity/li>
- The production of a statutorily acceptable statistically sound Tax Digest
- Insure our staff is properly trained and certified as required by Georgia Law
- Improving our methods providing information and to better expedite the transfer of that information to the citizens of Whitfield County
The deadline for filing Real Estate Returns and Personal Property Returns is April 1st. All Returns are required to be received by Office Personnel no later than 5:00pm on April 1st, or by 5:00pm the following business day when April 1st falls on a Saturday or Sunday to be considered a Timely Filing. At this time, Whitfield County’s policy does not allow for Electronic filing of any Return, and does not allow Electronic Filing of Appeals.
205 N Selvidge Street Ste B
Dalton, GA 30720
Ph (706) 275-7410
Fax (706) 275-7544
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
WHITFIELD CO TAX ASSESSORS
P O BOX 248
DALTON GA 30722